Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting, 3E
By: Glen A. Mazur, Authorized by Fluke
Measurement and Troubleshooting covers the fundamentals of power
generation, power, distribution, power quality, monitoring, and
Online and portable power monitoring concepts
are detailed for commercial, industrial, and residential
applications. Power quality measurements with various types of test
instruments are introduced with common applications.
This textbook also addresses personal
protective equipment based on requirements specified in
NFPA 70EŽ, Standard for Electrical
Safety in the Workplace. Chapter reviews and activities help
reinforce learning of key concepts.
Power Quality Measurement
and Troubleshooting is authorized by the Fluke Corporation,
and Fluke test instruments are depicted throughout the text.
Power Quality Measurement and
Troubleshooting, 3rd Edition has expanded content that
includes the following:
- Photos and illustrations that depict new
technology and equipment.
- Personal protective equipment based on
requirements specified in National Fire Protection Association
standard NFPA 70E, Standard
for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
- Procedures for phase unbalance measurement,
single phasing measurement, three phase measurement, phase
sequence measurement, and motor rotation measurement.
- Production and Usage of Electricity
- Voltage and Current Measurements
- Power Characteristics
- Power Quality Problems
- Power Measurements
- Effects of Poor Power Quality
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Building Distribution Systems
- Power Conditioning and Protection
* * * * *
& Related Products