LicensedElectrician.com Home Page
LicensedElectrician.com Online Supply - Books, Videos and Tools for the Electrical and Construction Trades
 VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
                                              

  Print Order Form 
 
Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
 
Test Equipment:
Amprobe Test Tools
Zircon Logo
Ideal Industries

Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
TIF Logo


Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
Calibrators
Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
Combo Test Kits
DataComm Testers & Certifiers
Electrical Testers
Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
Environment Meters
Force / Hardness Gauges
Gas Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers
Humidity Meters
Insulation Resistance Testers
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
Leak Detectors
Light Meters
Manometers
Megohmmeters
Moisture Meters
Multi-Function Meters
Multimeters & Accessories
PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
Phase Sequence Testers
Power Quality Analyzers
      & Recorders
Solar Power Meters
     > Analyzers
Sound Level Meters
      & Calibrators
Tachometers
Test Kit Combos
Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermometers
Thickness / Torque / Vibration
Underground Locators
Video Inspection Tools
Voltage Sensors
Water Quality Meters
Wire Tracers

 

REED YK-80AM Thermo-Anemometer

Features:     Replaced with Model SD-4207

  • Rotating vane anemometer provides direct reading of air velocity and temperature
  • Measures in m/s, ft/min, km/h, knots, mph and F/C
  • Dual display
  • Data hold, Record (Max/Min)
  • Heavy-duty metal rotating vane probe
  • RS232 output
  • Auto shut off
  • Includes battery and hard carrying case

Specifications:

  • Air Velocity Range/Resolution:
         0.4 to 35.0 m/s/0.1 m/s; 1.4 to 126 kph/0.1 kph;
         0.9 to 78.3 mph/0.1 mph; 79 to 6890 fpm/1 fpm;
         0.8 to 68 knots/0.1 knot
         Accuracy: (2% rdg. +2 dgt.)
  • Temperature Range/Resolution:
         32 to 140F/0.1F (0 to 60C/0.1C)
         Accuracy: 1.6F (0.8C)
  • Power Supply: Single 9V battery
  • Sensor: 13mm diameter
  • Dimensions: 8 x 2.7 x 1.2" (200 x 68 x 30mm)
  • Weight: 7.75 oz (220g)

 

REED YK-80AM Thermo-Anemometer

> TEST EQUIPMENT:
> Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
> Calibrators
> Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
> Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
> DataComm Testers & Certifiers
> Electrical Testers
> Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
>
Environment Meters
> Force / Hardness Gauges
>
Gas Detectors
>
Ground Resistance Testers
>
Humidity Meters
>
Insulation Resistance Testers
>
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
>
Leak Detectors
>
Light Meters
>
Manometers
> Megohmmeters
> Moisture Meters
> Multimeters & Accessories
> Multi-Function Meters
> PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
> Phase Sequence Testers
> Power Quality Analyzers
> Solar Power Meters > Analyzers
>
Sound Level Meters
> Tachometers
> Thermal Imaging Camera
> Thermometers
> Thickness / Torque / Vibration
> Underground Locators
> Video Inspection Tools
> Voltage Sensors
> Water Quality Meters
>
Wire Tracers


Order Online
Order online: Secure ServerAdd the item(s) to your shopping cart and submit your order online through an encrypted secure server. Major Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.

Mail your Order Order offline: Print an offline order form and Mail or Fax your order to us.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
 Subscribe to Our Newsletter for New Product info, Announcements & Specials


Contact us
:
  Webmaster@LicensedElectrician.com

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
Policy/Contact info