LicensedElectrician.com Home Page
LicensedElectrician.com Online Supply - Books, Videos and Tools for the Electrical and Construction Trades
 VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
                                              

  Print Order Form 
 
Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
 
Test Equipment:
Amprobe Test Tools
Zircon Logo
Ideal Industries

Reed Instruments - Test and Measurement Equipment
TIF Logo


Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
Calibrators
Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
Combo Test Kits
DataComm Testers & Certifiers
Electrical Testers
Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
Environment Meters
Force / Hardness Gauges
Gas Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers
Humidity Meters
Insulation Resistance Testers
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
Leak Detectors
Light Meters
Manometers
Megohmmeters
Moisture Meters
Multi-Function Meters
Multimeters & Accessories
PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
Phase Sequence Testers
Power Quality Analyzers
      & Recorders
Solar Power Meters
     > Analyzers
Sound Level Meters
      & Calibrators
Tachometers
Test Kit Combos
Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermometers
Thickness / Torque / Vibration
Underground Locators
Video Inspection Tools
Voltage Sensors
Water Quality Meters
Wire Tracers

 

REED R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator, MA

The Current/Voltage Calibrator can bring measured values as close as possible to the true value, and provides a precision source for current and voltage measurements.

With the REED R8800 Calibrator, voltage and current can be generated or measured to compensate for the systematic errors of any control devices (e.g. pressure transmitter), as well as compensate the measured temperature by eliminating the cold conjunction errors (e.g. thermocouples).
 

 Features:

  • Measure and calibrate current signals
  • Provides a precise current and DC mV source
  • Able to power or measure a 2-wire current loop
  • Drives loads up to 500Ω
  • LCD display with a maximum of 1999 counts
  • Includes: test leads and battery
  • NIST Traceable Certification Available

Specifications:

SOURCE & MEASUREMENT

  • Current Range: 0 to 19.99mA; 0 to 24mA
       Resolution: 0.01mA; 0.1mA
       Accuracy: (0.25% f.s. + 1 dgt.); (0.5% f.s. + 1 dgt.)
  • DC mV SOURCE
      
    Voltage Range: -199.9mV to +199.9mV
       Resolution: 0.1mV
       Accuracy: (0.25% f.s. + 1 dgt.)

GENERAL

  • Display: LCD, max. 1999 counts
  • Power Supply: Single 9V battery
  • Dimensions: 150 x 70 x 40mm
  • Weight: 232 g

REED R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator

Spec Sheet (PDF)

NIST Traceable Certification Available

NIST Traceable Certification Available - (Optional)

Note: NIST Certification may delay shipment by 1 - 3 Days

Orders over $300 ship FREE to 48 States

 
R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator

RD-R8800
$169.00

R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator

 
R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator w/ NIST

RD-R8800-NIST
$260.10

R8800 Voltage/Current Calibrator w/ NIST
 
> TEST EQUIPMENT:
> Anemometers/ Air Flow Meters
> Calibrators
> Circuit Breaker Finders/ Tracers
> Clamp-On Meters/ Accessories
> DataComm Testers & Certifiers
> Electrical Testers
> Electrical / HVAC Test Kits
>
Environment Meters
> Force / Hardness Gauges
>
Gas Detectors
>
Ground Resistance Testers
>
Humidity Meters
>
Insulation Resistance Testers
>
IR (Infrared) Thermometers
>
Leak Detectors
>
Light Meters
>
Manometers
> Megohmmeters
> Moisture Meters
> Multimeters & Accessories
> Multi-Function Meters
> PH /ORP / DO / Conductivity
> Phase Sequence Testers
> Power Quality Analyzers
> Solar Power Meters > Analyzers
>
Sound Level Meters
> Tachometers
> Thermal Imaging Camera
> Thermometers
> Thickness / Torque / Vibration
> Underground Locators
> Video Inspection Tools
> Voltage Sensors
> Water Quality Meters
>
Wire Tracers


Order Online
Order online: Secure ServerAdd the item(s) to your shopping cart and submit your order online through an encrypted secure server. Major Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.

Mail your Order Order offline: Print an offline order form and Mail or Fax your order to us.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter
 Subscribe to Our Newsletter for New Product info, Announcements & Specials


Contact us
:
  Webmaster@LicensedElectrician.com

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscoverPayPal
Policy/Contact info